In honor of spending about 2 weeks with my new family, job, and coworkers, I’ve compiled a list of mental rules and guidelines that I have made for myself.
- Listen with all 5 senses.
- Ask what the food is after you eat it.
- If you and a superior are walking towards each other, bow when you are about 5-8 feet away from each other (usually)
- Eat rice with a spoon
- Bring a toothbrush to school everyday.
- ALWAYS have an extra pair of socks at your desk
- When in doubt, smile and nod
- Have emergency gift wrap on hand in your room
- Try to “yes, and” 90% of situations
- Name 5 beautiful things you saw at the end of every day
One thought on “Makeshift guidelines and rules that I have been following”
Good self discipline, as well as nice positive concepts, Christina!
As always; Great speaking with you, Sweetheart.
Love Dad, and Mom.
LikeLiked by 1 person